Thursday, October 9, 2008

PSP Game Downloads101

I was talking to a few members on a psp forum the other day about ways they max out their psp with games.

Anyway, it looks like most get psp game downloads from membership sites and all.

I see more are popping up on the net too.

So I asked them why they pay for a membership shite, when you can find games for free?

They said that the main reason was because all the games were in one place or something. It was like they were happy to pay for all the games being in one place anytime they wanted to download them.

... It reminded me of cable or something. You see, with cable, you have everything you want at your fingertips.

I guess the same goes for these psp sites.

Anyway, if psp games downloads might be something you are interested in, it might be worth checking out some membership sites.


... PSP Blender is one which is advertised heaps.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online